33 28.45%
  • Evangeline Noelle

17 14.66%
  • Eva June

26 22.41%
  • Eva Annalise

14 12.07%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smile Baby Girl coming 9/1. Pick your fav combo...or suggest one!

[B]UPDATE: Ireland is OUT after a brief wondering. I adore Keeva, husband HATES. But, what about Willa or Belle?

Hubs listened to all the great advice given through posts on here. And, after shooting down about 98% of suggestions, says he now likes Evangeline, Eva or Annabel. No other suggestions make his cut, and he feels he can rule the rest out. Since his declaration of those 3, we've updated the list to the combos in the pool. He may not be open to suggestions, but I am! This compromise is a hard one for me, because although I've suggested every name except Annabel, my favorites were cut down immediately - Aria, Lorelei, Imogen, Aven and Vivian

I'm very pregnant, very uncomfortable and very stressed that my baby has no name. (being induced 9/1) Thus, my husband disagreeing with everything is not really keeping the harmony in the household. I closed my previous post because it was getting a bit lengthy. To those of you that the below will sound familiar, thank you for contributing.

Surname is Riley, and big brother is Noah. The middle name June is what we want to use to honor my mother who passed away. If not, we will use middle name Noelle or Annaliese.
    Last edited by godde8ss; August 25th, 2013 at 09:01 AM.

I like Eva June from his choices.
    From yours, I like Aven Noelle, and Vivian June.
    All three seem to go well with Noah, and your last name.
    Oh dear.. I know I'm not much help. But I wish you all the luck in the world!

@escg33k Ah, I wish hubbie would relent on Aven, but he won't...I don't know how you named so many girls, because I am struggling to name one!!!

I adore Evangeline June. Its gorgeous! And you can get the nn Eva.
    I'm gonna make a few suggestions-
    Lyra
    Delilah
    Ariana
    Layliana (Lay-lee-on-uh) idk why I love this so much. But you can have the nn layla!
    Elizabeth- may seem a bit plain, but nn are endless. Ella, Ellie, beth, bliss, Eliza, Libby, Lizzie.
    Isabelle
    Mavis
    Maven
    Raven
    Maris

Not sure if you'll like baby of these... Wasn't eden on the list at some point, or was that someone else? I like Eden Noelle, and Eden June.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Quote Originally Posted by rhiatayler View Post
    I adore Evangeline June. Its gorgeous! And you can get the nn Eva.
    I'm gonna make a few suggestions-
    Lyra
    Delilah
    Ariana
    Layliana (Lay-lee-on-uh) idk why I love this so much. But you can have the nn layla!
    Elizabeth- may seem a bit plain, but nn are endless. Ella, Ellie, beth, bliss, Eliza, Libby, Lizzie.
    Isabelle
    Mavis
    Maven
    Raven
    Maris

Not sure if you'll like baby of these... Wasn't eden on the list at some point, or was that someone else? I like Eden Noelle, and Eden June.
    You remember well, Eden was on the list and didn't make the cut. I decided that if my opinion of a name was so easily swayed by my sister's comment then I didn't truly love it. Because once I'm stuck on something firmly, I become a convincer of nay sayers, not a wonderer....if that makes sense. Lyra is a beautiful suggestion...although, I have a feeling it won't get past the gatekeeper.