Names Searched Right Now:

Quick thoughts on girl character names?

I'm currently desperately searching for a character name. After days of searching for the perfect unisex name for a red-headed, girly character (I know, it's a bit of an odd task), I believe I've found it-- but I would like the input of you lovely people before I make a decision.

Originally, I settled on Kai, which I LOVE and is about perfect, but something about it felt off. I continued to look and found Justice, which I feel is even better.

So I have to ask you all; which do you prefer, Kai or Justice, and why?

A secondary question would be, since I'm leaning more towards Justice, what does it make you think of? Does it scream all-American to a fault (because that's not my thing, haha).

Thanks!!
    Last edited by nyysfg27; August 22nd, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
    Not expecting, just a lover of names!

Aiden - Amias - Bailey - Brady - Brooks - Ciaran - Declan - Emerson - James - Jude - Lachlan - Miller - Milo - Rhys - Riley - Ronan

Adeline - Amelie - Charlotte - Eleanora - Elodie - Elowyn - Emmeline - Evangeline - Juliette - Lily - Madeline - Maisie - Sadie - Willa

Current love(s): Mae, William

There's a forum for this down at the bottom of the boards. Please repost this there
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

When I hear the name Justice, I automatically think "dominate male". I love the name Kai and think it would suit that type of character a lot better.

I love Kai! Justice just feels a little to American to me. You could also consider Teagan- that brings a strong redheaded girl to mind for me personally!
    Please check out my new blog!
    www.monograms-and-glitter.weebly.com
    Thanks
    xoxo Samantha