Names Searched Right Now:

Quick thoughts on girl character names?

I'm currently desperately searching for a character name. After days of searching for the perfect unisex name for a red-headed, girly character (I know, it's a bit of an odd task), I believe I've found it-- but I would like the input of you lovely people before I make a decision.

Originally, I settled on Kai, which I LOVE and is about perfect, but something about it felt off. I continued to look and found Justice, which I feel is even better.

So I have to ask you all; which do you prefer, Kai or Justice, and why?

A secondary question would be, since I'm leaning more towards Justice, what does it make you think of? Does it scream all-American to a fault (because that's not my thing, haha).

Thanks!!
    Last edited by nyysfg27; August 22nd, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
    Not expecting, just a lover of names!

Aiden - Amias - Bailey - Brady - Brooks - Ciaran - Declan - Emerson - James - Jude - Lachlan - Miller - Milo - Rhys - Riley - Ronan

Adeline - Amelie - Charlotte - Eleanora - Elodie - Elowyn - Emmeline - Evangeline - Juliette - Lily - Madeline - Maisie - Sadie - Willa

Current love(s): Mae, William

There's a forum for this down at the bottom of the boards. Please repost this there
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

When I hear the name Justice, I automatically think "dominate male". I love the name Kai and think it would suit that type of character a lot better.

I love Kai! Justice just feels a little to American to me. You could also consider Teagan- that brings a strong redheaded girl to mind for me personally!
    Check out my name list
    https://listography.com/action/new-list?folder=M&ak=3d113e96f633d709d3cd8e40

xoxo Sam
    (Current faves: Leighton, Cassidy, Ruby, Spencer, Louis, Riley)