Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    I just love Cleopatra with Aphrodite (although it's still tied with Zenobia)! I love Laurel and the images it conjures for me and it seems so regal that it fits well with Cleopatra for me, so I'd definitely use that for one of her middles. Cleopatra Laurel Melusine too much? I love all of those names and that each has a different number of syllables.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

Thank you all so much! We agreed on Cleopatra Phoebe Atalanta, which I'm really happy with! One day down, five to go.

Amy; he prefers just Phoebe to Belphoebe. He really loves Phoebe, we're both big Friends fans and she's one of our two favourite characters. I know I have plenty of time, but you know me. I never watched Scooby Doo so that's not an association for me! Is it fun?

Thanks to everyone else, and Gwen; thanks for taking the time between your studies! And love the imagery.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Cleopatra Phoebe Atalanta...Oh that gives me such happy goosebumps! So excited we found a good combo for Cleo, she and Isolde are my favorites this time around!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I love reading your lists. Yvaine stands out to me. I also thought of Isolde. Wasn't Isolde on a prior list?

Sad I missed the Cleo fun - I'm excited you got Phoebe in. (Since I know you are hesitant on committing to Belphoebe because you think your friends might name their LO Phoebe. If they do does that affect how you feel about Phoebe as a middle? I hate to play devils advocate but I guess it's a good time to talk about it.)

Suggestion: If it does bother you....Cleopatra Isolde Atalanta is great too.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)