Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Ooooh, these are nice! I really like Cleopatra Phoebe Atalanta. I like the Daphne one as well, but I don't like Selene in the middle of C&A; for some reason, I prefer her at the end of the name (like the flow better). I also love Melusine with Cleo - though she's so slinky and mermaid-like, I'm not sure she matches with your imagery. I'd choose Cleopatra Phoebe Atalanta. There are so many reasons for you to love her! I think it could be perfect
    Lily

TeenBerry

Interest in family history, classic literature and mythology led to a love for names!

FAVORITES OF THE MOMENT:

Gentlemen: Jude, Oliver, Felix, Jasper

Ladies: Aurelia, Evangeline, Genevieve, Aurore, Beatrix, Adele

Yep, class. Yay, second day of school. Now that I'm back from Screenwriting Fundamentals:

The Daphne Atalanta and Phoebe Atalanta combos are both super gorgeous! I like them even better than Daphne Melusine--they feel more balanced, and I love me some Atalanta. Both combos flow well and I think the e's and a's are perfect with Cleopatra. I slightly prefer the Phoebe one because it feels like a smarter name than Daphne, but that would rule out Belphoebe forever (is it already ruled out forever? Alas.) Basically I agree with everything Sessha said.

On the other hand, it would be a good way to (almost) (kind of) sneak Belphoebe in there...

And this is a bit random, but imagery:

Phoebe - Sweaters, headbands, fall, the smell of books. Sweet, thoughtful, outdoorsy. A daydreamer.
    Daphne - Green paint. The smell of rosemary. A bit tactless, sometimes inconsiderate, a good cook.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

"Water" Names
    "Water" Names this web site has a lot of water related names

I am sad you give up Cleopatra Daphne Melusine, it was gorgeous.

I like both Daphne Atalanta and Phoebe Atalanta, but not as much as C. Daphne Melusine.

Sorry, I am late to the party! Originally my vote would have been for Cleopatra Daphne Melusine, but Daphne Atalanta is good too (and I love the Laurel connection that you already mentioned, that was the first thing I thought of. Also there's Daphne from Scooby Doo, because I would be a bad mother if I didn't bring that show up constantly haha). And I love love love Phoebe. I think she's one of the most approachable mythology names (plus Buffay and Haliwell are they're both such great characters!) even though I was previously not on the Belphoebe bandwagon. Does husband like this better than TFQ option as your possible Marian name in the combo? I really can't choose between the two Atalanta combos, both names have so much going for them! Hope you're doing well and not stressing about this too much. You still have plenty of time you know. =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia