Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Tiggerian; yes, the Mio book is wonderful so it would be a sweet nod to Scandinavian childhood. It means loving doves? Oooh so sweet!

Reverie; I love the muses with just about anything! Such fabulous suggestions. I really like Cleopatra Ourania Maris, but all Mari- names are out because of Dita's Marian middle. I really like Alcyone Giselle too!

Alannah; well, Muffs cleared that one up. Maybe check a little before you start pointing fingers next time .

Muffinmama; Thank you!

Gwen; Class eh? And another for ADM. Thank you!

Dina; Back to work, how nice. All weeks are the same to me (sniffles). Thanks for casting your votes... !

Two more that popped into my head:

Cleopatra Daphne Atalanta

Daphne's got all the nymph beauty, some amazing sculptures, the Waterhouse painting, Daphne du Maurier, Daphne from Frasier, Smashing Pumpkins' song Daphne Descends, Nerina Pallot's song Daphne & Apollo... Daphne means laurel, and I had a dream I had a daughter named Laurel. Daphne might be Cleo's Marian.

But I also like Cleopatra Phoebe Atalanta.

Phoebe's got all the Titan beauty, also a hamadryad, an Amazon, one of the Heliades, a Cocteau Twins song, a Tori Amos song, Phoebe in The House of the Seven Gables, Phoebe in Friends, Phoebe in Charmed... it's a moon! It's part of Belphoebe from TFQ. So Phoebe could be this rounds Marian as well.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]