Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I really like Cleopatra Sophia Selene, Cleopatra Veronika Yvaine and Cleopatra Cissea Selene, they're all so wonderfully and the names are gorgeous. As long as Cleo and Selene aren't right next to each other, I don't think that the association will be too hefty and the names are stunning together, so I wouldn't say it's a problem anyway. But I have Alexander *name* Helios on my own list, so I guess I'm slightly biased

Cleopatra Cissea Josephine
    Cleopatra Eira Giselle
    Cleopatra Eyja Selene
    Cleopatra Sága Celeste
    Cleopatra Sophia Undomiel
    Last edited by shvibziks; August 26th, 2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: spelling error (as always)
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Gwen; thanks, I love Cleopatra Sophia Noor, Cleopatra Atalanta Celeste and Cleopatra Laurel Ondine!

Tori; Interesting that you don't think Persephone's overpowering. To me that's such a heavy, powerful name. I like Cleopatra Guinevere Laurel a lot, thank you!

Boy&girl; Thank you!

Castles; I like Cleopatra Giselle Veronika.

Whirlie; Nah, I'm thinking more like... Kent, I guess. I like Ursula and Morwenna, but not with Cleopatra. Belphoebe, Ondine and Una could all be middles though!

Sorceress; I like Cleopatra Melusine Daphne a lot.

Zelia; Yay, great! I've got you on my side, then I'm content. I think Cleo and Selene sound gorgeous together (as do Alexander and Helios, by the way!). Oh, I love your combos! My heart fluttered at Cleopatra Sophia Undomiel and Celopatra Eira Giselle! Saga Celeste is absolutely stunning too! Thanks so much!

I've been trying to find a fitting place for Hespera, and I think she needs to go with Cleopatra or Zenobia. What do we think of Cleopatra Hespera Selene or Cleopatra Hespera Giselle?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love Cleopatra Hespera Selene!

Hespera is so winterey to me, fitting for a little girl making snow angels in the front yard, and catching snowflakes as they fall. And Selene is so magical, and sparkly. Glistening moons, and shimmery silver light. I think it pairs well with Cleopatra. Giselle is gorgeous too, but Hespera Selene is definitely magical.

I like Cleopatra Hespera Ondine, and Cleopatra Veronika Hesper too.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

In my humble personal opinion, Cleopatra and Hespera don't really go together at all. I just get completely opposite feelings and imagery from these names. Hespera is heather and honey, and she'd be smashing with one of your airy woodsy choices like Gwenllian! Cleo is gold leaf and red velvet, fire and passion. When you write your imagery, I can see the little seaside sprite in her, sunken pirate treasure and ropes of mermaid pearls, as well as the haunted soul on a ocean cliffside swathed in a hooded cloak. But none of these images coincide with Hespera for me. I think of names like Vashti for the red and gold, Tamar for the fire and passion, Nerissa or Alcyone for the seaside girl, Melusine for the mermaid pearls, and Elbereth or Aradia for the mysterious shadow figure. Don't know if I'm making any sense
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Aww, sessh. Hespera feels so wintery to me, but I definitely see what you mean. I think Alcyone would be lovely with Cleopatra.

What about Cleopatra Alcyone Niniane, or Cleopatra Sophia Celeste, or Cleopatra Melusine Veronika? So many possible combinations.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|