Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I thought of Cleopatra Giselle Veronika upon seeing the images. My second choice would be Cleopatra Yvaine Sophia.

There was someone in the Mollie Makes magazine who named her daughter Boudica Venus May which I thought you would like.

Cleopatra Maeve Endellion
    Meraud?
    I'm finding this hard because Cleopatra ends in an a/er sound. I am thinking North Yorkshire Moors and coastline is what you are looking for Attachment 1581 and http://https://www.google.co.uk/sear...en%3B640%3B406 and I am just not getting that from Cleopatra. Is this the kind of image you were looking for?

Names I associate this with:

Oyster
    Pearl
    Ursula/Ula
    Morwenna
    Nola
    Heather
    Inka/Ingo
    Iola

Plus most Cornish/Celtic names and names with O's. I think some of the other names on your toplist [eg. Morgana/Isolde/Gwenllian] would suit this image better. Gah sorry for being so negative [It is also hard when you haven't been on nb hardly in the past two weeks due to the lack of wifi on holiday. Oh stop making excuses Whirlie!]

Oh just remembered a list of sea names that @jasmine.lee sent me and thought you may like them.

Morwenna
    Belphoebe
    Morgana
    Una
    Cordelia
    Delmara
    Marina
    Ingemar
    Darya
    Arvia
    Undine
    Eldoris
    Aerwyna
    Irvetta
    Erwina
    Ula

All credit to @jasmine.lee because she is awesome and has saved my naming socks!

My new list: Enchanting names.
    Godfrey Thorin Ludwig Edmund Tristan Sylvan Emil Werther Lucius Robin Leon Percival
    Beowulf Pascal Edward Wesley Darcy Arthur Gilbert Peregrine Florian

Dorothea Charlotte Sabina Avalon Rosamund Melody Amoret Griselda Saskia Cecily
    Elysia Beatrice Seraphina Eliska Aurora Milena Freya Cressida Magdalena Helena Nimue

If anybody needs more material for middles, check these two post...

A Feeling of Wonder, a Touch of Magic - Page 3

A Feeling of Wonder, a Touch of Magic - Page 3
    My new list: Enchanting names.
    Godfrey Thorin Ludwig Edmund Tristan Sylvan Emil Werther Lucius Robin Leon Percival
    Beowulf Pascal Edward Wesley Darcy Arthur Gilbert Peregrine Florian

Dorothea Charlotte Sabina Avalon Rosamund Melody Amoret Griselda Saskia Cecily
    Elysia Beatrice Seraphina Eliska Aurora Milena Freya Cressida Magdalena Helena Nimue