Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What goes with these??

Baby Girl #4 is coming soon! We have an Olivia (Livie), Addison (Addie), and Ella (no nickname). Looking for the perfect fit and it must be a vowel. I don't care if it is a repeat letter. Looking for something that pairs with Addison because I feel Olivia and Ella pair up. We don't like odd names or uncommon names. PLease give us some help!!

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–17 year old BritberryπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
    πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Writer, dreamer, loverπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Marina, Bianca, Amber, Honor, FallonπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, MariusπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I know it so popular, but what about Emma? It is classic and beautiful! Although I suppose Ella & Emma are a bit too close sounding...

Other ideas are:

Ava
    Emily
    Hannah
    Charlotte
    Lucy
    Evelyn (I really like that paired with Addison!)
    Alyssa (My name & a very good one at that lol)
    Samantha
    Alexis

Just a few thoughts trying to stick to your clean sounding, common (but lovely!) name theme. Good luck!

With Addison I like:
    Chloe
    Emery
    Finley
    Hadley
    Maisie
    Paige
    Zoe

From those choices my pick would be Zoe, it has a modern, popular, fun feel like Addison but is also a name with history making it substantial enough to bridge the gap with the feminine and beautiful Ella and Olivia.
    Last edited by kashed22; August 22nd, 2013 at 05:19 PM.

Is Emma too close to Ella?? Also we have an Addison, want some names that go with it! Thanks and keep the help coming!