Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like Crispin a lot, but I wouldn't personally use it. It's a really great name in that it's unusual but has a more common nickname, so if Crispin decides he hates his name he can always go by Cris. I feel like it's one of those names that a lot of people won't like until they actually meet a little kid with that name, and then it'll seem like the cutest name ever. So yeah, if you love it, use it. I would be absolutely thrilled to meet a little Crispin.
    Last edited by mel_finch; August 22nd, 2013 at 02:59 PM.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Krystal, I dont mind sharing now but I will go back later and edit the names of my kids out for my own peace of mind.

[ names removed ]
    Last edited by camirae; September 5th, 2013 at 12:39 AM.

Oh now, seeing those.. I do like all of those with Crispin... and I can see it working just fine!

Kind of sounds like Kristen. Also sounds like a cereal. And I'm having flashbacks to American History class-- a guy named Crispus Attucks who was killed in a massacre?

Wow. Random stream of consciousness.

So, not my favorite but I don't hate it. I guess I just have random associations with it because it's an unusual name.

^ Hilarious!