Names Searched Right Now:

Due in 3 weeks and still haven´t picked a name.. please help

Hello, I am due in 3 weeks and we are still looking for a boys name. We have decided if it is a girl to call the baby Elisa Margaretha Adelheid, named after my grandmother, mom and favorite aunt, but are struggling to find the right name for a boy. Our 2 boys are named Noah James and Levi Rubaek, and I love both names. They really suit them. We live in Austria where Noah is getting more and more popular, while Levi is very unusual. Here are some names I like Jasper, Nelson and Caleb. My husband likes Jasper and Kieran. Middle names would be either Anderson or Rubaek (both family names). I am open for any suggestions.. thank you!!

Since you both like Jasper I think it's a great fit with Noah and Levi!

How about:

Corbin
    Callum
    Malcolm
    Calvin
    Jason
    Jared
    Derek
    Harlan
    Milo
    Miles

favorite names this week: Jane Cosima & Lars Augustus

Kieran Anderson would be cute, depending on your last name. That really stuck out for some reason. It'd also go good with your other boys' names.
    Caleb is also very cute. And again, like with Kieran, depending on your last name.. Caleb Anderson could work!

I like Caleb, Jasper and Kieran as well.
    My vote for the middle would be towards Anderson since you've already used your family Rubaek for son Levi.

The only thing about Kieran Anderson is that the "an"s kinda run into each other... :/ Also, I don't know how you feel about unisex names, but Kieran is your only unisex choice, in comparison to big brothers, Noah and Levi, whose names are only used for boys. Might not make a difference (I don't think I've ever met a Kieran, boy or girl)- just wanted to point out things to think about. And really, you do already have a Biblical theme going with Noah and Levi - I think maybe Caleb is your best choice, unless that makes you want to steer away from it. But all have different ending sounds, so it's a subtle theme; don't let that make your final decision. I say, embrace it!

I love the family associations and beautiful array of feminism displayed in your choice for daughter; Elisa Margaretha Adelheid is simply charming! The similar Elise and Adelaide are two of my all-time favorites.
    Last edited by iwillpraise; August 22nd, 2013 at 01:30 PM.
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

"Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful.. enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matt 25:23.. We will miss you dearly, Rollo

Nadia Clarice, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobiah

I love Noah James!