Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby Girl born in June

We picked Lucille Matilda and are so happy! She is so small we have been calling her Lu. I picked Lucille because it is similar to my full name Suzanne in consonant/vowel structure and has a similar cute nickname Lucy/Suzy. Matilda is after her father Matthew. Turns out she has a great great great grandmother named Lucille although we didnt know it at the time. Got in some grand-parental honoring with her Hebrew name, Leeba Mazal meaning love and luck. Thanks nameberry for all the names to view!
    Last edited by suzyblue; August 22nd, 2013 at 01:26 AM.

It's beautiful name. Lucille Matilda is true winner.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Cecily°Sunniva Eliska
    vote for unusual names

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your daughter, Lucille Matilda. Two of my favourite vintage names. I love the way the names connect with the grandparents too!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Lucille Matilda is such a pretty name, I like that her name it after family members. It just makes it more special!

What a beautiful name, and I love the subtle connection to you and her father's names.

Considering:
    Jane✨Fiona✨Thea✨Alice✨Evangeline✨Bridget ✨Gwyneth
    Oren✨Lars✨Bram✨Griffin✨Jude✨Nolan✨Kier an✨Otis