View Poll Results: Ellen or Nora?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ellen

17 23.29%
  • Nora

56 76.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think Nora is perfect with your other names.

Nora is absolutely beautiful and perfect-- of course if you were open to it you could always go Eleanor(a), then she could be Ellie or Nora; then again, she might be a little confused growing up!
    Not expecting, just a lover of names!

Jude Emerson, Charlie Brooks, Bailey William, Lachlan James, Riley Bennett, Milo Everett, Ciaran Andrew, Ronan Avery, Brady Quinlan, Declan Rhys

Sadie Emmeline, Elowyn Ruby "Ellie", Amelie Jane, Maisie Eleanor, Juliette Aurora, Lily Seraphine, Adeline Mirabelle, Evangeline Mae "Evie", Scarlett Elodie, Willa Katherine

Current love(s): Amias David/Christopher

Thank you all so much! I feel like my husband is still leaning towards Ellen (since it was the first name we really agreed to, I guess he thought we were finished!), but Nora is really what I want right now. We still have until December to decide, and this little one may end up a "he", anyway. So I think having it narrowed down to 2 is an accomplishment! Thanks again for your input.
    Mother to Lily, Alice & Sarah/Sadie
    Expecting #4 in December: Looking for names

I wanted to vote Ellen so all 4 girls would have a unique ending but I find Alice and Ellie hard to say (the al/el) and agree with serenruby that Lily and Ellie are also kind of close. I think Nora is the prettier name and sounds like a great baby sister to Lily, Alice and Sadie.