View Poll Results: Ellen or Nora?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ellen

17 23.29%
  • Nora

56 76.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I think Nora is perfect with your other names.

Nora is absolutely beautiful and perfect-- of course if you were open to it you could always go Eleanor(a), then she could be Ellie or Nora; then again, she might be a little confused growing up!
    Not expecting, just a lover of names!

Aiden - Amias - Bailey - Brady - Brooks - Ciaran - Declan - Emerson - James - Jude - Lachlan - Miller - Milo - Rhys - Riley - Ronan

Adeline - Amelie - Charlotte - Eleanora - Elodie - Elowyn - Emmeline - Evangeline - Juliette - Lily - Madeline - Maisie - Sadie - Willa

Current love(s): Mae, William

Thank you all so much! I feel like my husband is still leaning towards Ellen (since it was the first name we really agreed to, I guess he thought we were finished!), but Nora is really what I want right now. We still have until December to decide, and this little one may end up a "he", anyway. So I think having it narrowed down to 2 is an accomplishment! Thanks again for your input.
    Mother to Lily, Alice & Sarah/Sadie
    Expecting #4 in December: Looking for names

I wanted to vote Ellen so all 4 girls would have a unique ending but I find Alice and Ellie hard to say (the al/el) and agree with serenruby that Lily and Ellie are also kind of close. I think Nora is the prettier name and sounds like a great baby sister to Lily, Alice and Sadie.