Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Aidan is authentically Irish and I'm fond of it, but Nameberry generally considers it too popular. I only like this spelling.
    Alan is authentically Irish, but, on the opposite end of the cool scale, generally panned for being old-man-ish.
    Shane - Not particularly authentic and kind of cowboy-ish but I like it. I find it more endearing than Sean, probably because it's never been as popular.
    Connor/Conor
    Eoin - which is just a very-Irish-indeed way to spell Owen. My DH has been wanting to use this.
    Gavin
    Hugh
    Malachy - I love this one, but I can't use it because my married surname is one of those 3-syllable Irish names that starts with M and ends with y and it's too same-y.
    Finnian
    Callum
    Corbin
    Emmet/Emmett
    Quinlan
    Rowan
    Barnaby - Have an Irish friend who adores this one, not sure I'd be brave enough to use it.
    Arthur
    Finn
    Oisin

My favourite Irish boys name is Oisín (as in the legend; pronounced USH-een), but I see how that might cause pronunciation problems.

Cillian
    Finbar
    Flynn
    Liam
    Oscar
    Rory
    Seamus

Pardon any repeats, I didn't take the time to look through the other suggestion.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"