Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Linus Roman has arrived!

He arrived this morning at 10:10am. 7 pounds, 1 ounce. 20 inches long.

I had a super-fast home birth. First contractions woke me up around 3:15 am... I labored pretty steady, but not stressed for several hours. Things picked up around 8:30... 9:30 I told the midwife and doula to come. All of a sudden I had to push and he was out within 4 contractions from when I started pushing. My doula had walked in the door about 7 minutes earlier and caught him and I delivered standing in my living room! Good thing it was a planned homebirth - I would have never made it to the hospital and he would have been born in the car!

We are both doing really well and big sister Sylvia is absolutely over-the-moon in love with him!
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

Congratulations! Sounds like a pretty phenomenal birth experience, glad to hear everyone is doing well!

So glad to hear it went well! Your children have lovely names. My sincerest congratulations!
    ~*~**~*Larissa~*~**~*

Bows:
    Olympia * Waverly * Amaryllis * Holiday * Seraphina

Beaus:
    Laszlo * Phineas * Darwin * Caspian * Virgil

Congratulations to you and your whole family, especially big sis! I'm glad everything went well!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Linus Roman is great name. Congrats.
    Cecily Melody Valerie Bridget Amoret Amethyst Charlotte Rosamund Nimue Valkyrie Lenore Seraphina Flora Alma Saskia Aurora Doroteja Eliska Magdalena Helena Ravenna Georgina Elaine Rosalyn Beatrice Alice
    Thorin Robin Sylvan Amadeus Magnus Lucius Clarence Edmund Edward Desmond Raphael Marcel Pascal Emil Arthur Lysander Gaspar Edgar Harvey Wesley Percy Ludwig Beowulf Frey Erik Gustav