Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I noticed that not only do your other kids all start with A but they also all have a y in their name. Is that something your interested in continuing? If so here are some suggestions:

Avery
    Allyson/Alyson
    Ashley
    Ashlyn/Ashlynn
    Addyson/Adyson
    Alyce instead of Alice (I hate misspelling names but I think it would work in your family)
    Anya
    Arya (Aria- r-ee-uh)

I really like Maren and I agree that it's a great way to honor both sides of the family. I think you should definitely keep it in the middle.
    Mommy to: Samuel Elliot ~5/4/10~
    Lydia Jane ~9/15/13~

Quote Originally Posted by tdillow View Post
    I noticed that not only do your other kids all start with A but they also all have a y in their name. Is that something your interested in continuing? If so here are some suggestions:

Avery
    Allyson/Alyson
    Ashley
    Ashlyn/Ashlynn
    Addyson/Adyson
    Alyce instead of Alice (I hate misspelling names but I think it would work in your family)
    Anya
    Arya (Aria- r-ee-uh)

I really like Maren and I agree that it's a great way to honor both sides of the family. I think you should definitely keep it in the middle.
    We never did the Y thing intentionally. . But we noticed it with our last child. Also another funny thing is, all of their middle names end in E. It would work for our boy combo, but it's not something that would make me change the name. The only main thing we want to keep is the A theme going. I really like your suggestions.. thank you very much!

The only name of the three I like is Alice. Alivia sounds like a contrived Olivia which is very overused and would get confused all the time. Maren will get called Mare, which I have never found to be an attractive NN. I am sorry I can't be more helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by verminator View Post
    The only name of the three I like is Alice. Alivia sounds like a contrived Olivia which is very overused and would get confused all the time. Maren will get called Mare, which I have never found to be an attractive NN. I am sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Maren would be strictly for middle name only. If we used Alice nn would be Ally and Libby for Alivia probably.. I appeciate you trying to help thank you hun!

Absolutely Alice. Alivia looks like Olivia misspelled.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...