Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MN for Asher. Suggestions/Opinions please!

We do NOT know the gender of our baby due in Feb just yet..
    However, our boys name pick is Asher. [Siblings Amaya, Ayden, Aubrey and Ainsley]

Our last name is D _ _ t _ n.

So far we have Drake for a middle name.

Another option if I go back to it, was Ellis, which was my grandpa's last name...He hated his first and middle names. He raised me, so I def. appreciate him more than anything in this world - I just am unsure of Ellis as a middle.I know that I wouldn't have to name a child to honor him
    every day of my life, so it's still open. I know it would mean a lot to my living Grandmother though. However, she does not know we thought of using it.. so it's not a big deal either way.
    I thought about shortening it to Eli or doing Elias for a middle, but hubby hates them both.

What are your thoughts on the two middle name choices?
    Any OTHER suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Asher Ellis would work wonderfully. Love your history with the name and it sounds better to me than Drake. Plus if you went with Drake, his initials would be ADD. Not horrible, but something to consider.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

Quote Originally Posted by anajo View Post
    Asher Ellis would work wonderfully. Love your history with the name and it sounds better to me than Drake. Plus if you went with Drake, his initials would be ADD. Not horrible, but something to consider.
    Thank you very much. Asher Ellis was our first choice honestly.
    I guess I felt at some point it felt silly to say and we started getting more ideas. It would make a good strong name though.
    My daughters intials are ADD unintentionally so that wouldn't bother me. But then again, hers will more than likely change and his will not if this baby is a boy.
    Thanks again!

I prefer Asher Ellis, great name with a great meaning. You could also try Asher Ellison but I don't know if that would work with you last name.

frontrunners:
    Jane Cosima | Jude Caspian

considering;
    Fiona*Thea*Gwyneth*Alice*Evangeline*Bridget*Lucy*M aren*Faye*Rosalind*Naomi
    {middle names}Lotus~Athena~Annika~Eleanor
    {honor middles}Florence~Constance~Lorraine
    Oren*Lars*Bram*Griffin*Nolan*Otis*Dylan*River*Pier ce*Asher*Rhett
    {middle names}Drake~Caspian~Caius~Penn
    {honor middles}Wolf~Edward/Edmund~August

β›„οΈπŸŽ„β›„οΈπŸŽ„β›„οΈπŸŽ„β›„οΈπŸŽ„β›„οΈπŸŽ„ β›„οΈπŸŽ„β›„οΈπŸŽ„β›„οΈπŸŽ„
    Carly Beth
    | married 5.17.14 |
    counting down to ttc: 16 months!
    Pup- Lola Bear

Quote Originally Posted by seazuno86 View Post
    I prefer Asher Ellis, great name with a great meaning. You could also try Asher Ellison but I don't know if that would work with you last name.
    Yeah, I think Ellis would be the better fit. It was our first choice, and my grandpa raised me.. so it is pretty important.
    I changed it, I guess.. Because I starting thinking it was a little weird of a combo, however, I have always kept going
    back to it. Ellison would def. be too much with our last name sadly. I'm thinking Ellis IS it afterall..