Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Well, I couldn't wait & I did a test. It turn positive. I will take the other test in a few hours to be sure. I dont really know what to think or do right now. My mom tell me that it might be a false test so I will see what the next one turn.
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Oh honey. It will be ok. I'm really glad to see you told your mom and she's involved. Make a doctor's appointment ASAP. ((Hugs)). It really will be ok.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Thanks!! I couldn't have the test myself ( I was scared) so I told to my mom. I told her to close a appointment for tomorrow with a doctor to see what is going on. Oh dear god i'am sooo nervous!! I was the one who one week ago wanted a baby soo badly but right now it might happening and i'am scared to death.
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

Well the second pregnancy test came positive also so I suppose.......

Congrats on your pregnancy! Just because you are young doesn't make it any less miraculous. False positives are extremely rare because the test measures hcg which is a hormone that your body only produces when you are pregnant. I'm glad to see that you are comfortable to discuss this with your mom and from your previous posts you seem to have a supportive bf as well so you will be ok. I think every woman feels terrified when they first learn they are pregnant. I know I did and I was 27 so it happens to all of us regardless of age. Good luck at the doctor, let us know how it goes!
    Andie - Mama to John, Thomas, Isla, Freya and Marigold (12/30/14).