Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Most early result tests are accurate up to five days before your expected period. There are various brands and it always tells you on the box how many days before your expected period you can test. The accuracy goes up each day, I think it is something like 60% five days early, 70% four days early, 80% three days early etc. Given that you are feeling ill, if it is the result of a pregnancy, then from my experience you would have enough hcg in your body to get an accurate result five days early. The nice thing is most tests come in a two pack so you can test one early and one a few days later to reassure yourself. I hope you feel better and if it is a pregnancy just try to remain calm, children are wonderful no matter when they come to you in life. I have several cousins who had children in their teens and while it was harder than if you are older they still managed with help from family and friends to get an education and good jobs. They really are wonderful mothers. My best wishes to you.
    Andie - John,Thomas,Isla,Freya,Marigold

@ sarahmezz I dont know why but iam kind of afraid to go to a doctor thats why we use condoms . But after this iam definitly consider go to a pill .

@ ajh Well i took your advise and i go and by a test . I was looking for something like 60 % as you say & i find one . It was a double pack . But i havent done it yet , iam a little scared , maybe later .

Thanks again for the help .
    Last edited by bellerose; August 22nd, 2013 at 03:15 AM.

I hope you're not pregnant, that it's just a stomach bug. From what you say that's what it sounds like. Good luck! Also, get some sleep. If you want to shake the bug you need to rest.

I want to echo what Sarah said about birth control. If you're going to have sex you need to be smart about it.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks Ottilie . If i go to a doctor i must have an adult with me ?

No, you can do it on your own. In Europe anyway, I went on the pill when I was 16 and I did it on my own. Continue using condoms though, you don't want to end up with a STD.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]