Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It's hard to get accurate results a week before your period is due. Some tests will say they are accurate 4-5 days before your period is due, but not all tests do that. What it means is that if you test tomorrow and your period is not due until next week, a test will likely say you're not pregnant even if you are. A blood test from a doctor's office would be more accurate if you can get to a doctor. Otherwise, I would suggest you wait a few days. If the nausea and fatigue clears up within days, it's probably the flu. If you keep feeling nauseous and fatigued, you could consider testing a couple of days before your period is due.

Sorry that doesn't help much when you're worried now! Unfortunately, so far before your period is due, you are not likely to get accurate results. :-(
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Thanks for the help , I really appreciate it !! I will wait a few days & if the nausea doesnt pass i will then have a test .

If you're a week away from your period, a pregnancy test won't be accurate. Wait and see if your period is late. In the meantime, you will probably start to feel better, so hopefully it's only flu. Good luck

P.S. If you don't mind me asking, what type of birth control are you using? Since you're only sixteen and you're having sex, you really need to be on either the pill or another form of long term birth control, plus use condoms to prevent sexually transmitted infections. Otherwise, you're risking pregnancy every time you have sex.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

We only use condoms. I know it's risky but I haven't really thought about any other type of protection.

Thanks for your help. I hope it's a stomach flu too.

Well, unless you want to get pregnant, you really need to go on the pill. Make a doctor's appointment. You should be able to do that without your parents. Seriously. Do it.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter