Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Because I have no idea when to do it ..... I need help !!

I wake up this morning feeling awfull . I had never felt more weak . I had terribly nausea & i want to throw up everything . I was thinking that i might be sick until the thought of a pregnancy pass form my mind . I try to call & ask my mom but she didnt anwser her phone .

So how many days you wait until you do a test ? Can i do it right now ? Is it 100 % accurate ?

PS Before you ask , i have thrown away from my mind the possibility to have a baby , but you never know what life has planned for you .

Sorry you're feeling so lousy. But really, there isn't anything any of us can say that will be more definitive - or reassuring - than you taking a test. I would wait until first thing tomorrow morning, tests are always most accurate when you take them with your first morning bathroom visit, and then just do it. You can find reasonably priced tests at WalMart or Target or just about anywhere these days. If it comes back negative but you still feel sick in a few days, test again. That's really the only way to know, other than calling and visiting your doctor for a blood test or just waiting it out to see if your period shows up. Good luck, hope you get the result you want!

ETA: I see after I posted that you aren't in the U.S. but I'm willing to bet you can find some reasonably priced pregnancy tests wherever you are as well!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Thank you very much !! I will go and buy a test first thing in the morning . I know that you cant possibly know if iam or not pregnant . But you knew about this stuff way more than me so thats why iam asking .

Thanks again .

That sounds pretty awful! When was your last period? Is your period due soon (within a week) or late? If you haven't missed a period yet, a test may not be accurate. Although fatigue and nausea do happen with pregnancy, what you're describing sounds more like a stomach flu than pregnancy, especially the weakness and starting so quickly. Whatever it is, get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids. My thoughts are with you.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Right now iam thinking that propably its a stomach fu but i dont really know . I havent missed a period . Iam due in a week actaully . Do you think this will affect the test ?