Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I am also against unnecessary Y's but I have always liked the name Shane spelled like Shayne although I would NEVER actually do it.

re: Guilty-pleasure SPELLINGS?

I always switch out y, ie, ey, etc with ee.

I agree with alwaysben my gp spelling it with the name sailor for a girl. I love Saylor more, and Sayler more than both! dont ask me why; like others, I'm normally one to keep the spelling classic.
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

I wouldn't consider like a name spelled the authentic way a "guilty pleasure".

Emersyn. Guilty pleasure name with guilty pleasure spelling. I actually say it like Emer-sin vs. Emer-son when its spelled the right way.

Khloe. (NOT the Kardashian lol). 99/100 times I'd pick the C variation of a name over a K because it looks softer to me, but Khloe with a K just kicks butt. Maybe its because I have a cousin named Chloe and this just feels like a different name all together.

Oh, and I like Emilie. Not necessarily over Emily but I really like the "ili"

I prefer Katharine to Katherine/Catherine, I don't really know why, I just always have. Even though it isn't a real spelling I prefer Dossen to Dawson for the simple fact that Doss in my grandmother's maiden name. If used for a girl, I prefer Rhea over Ray or Rae (It would be pronounced this way here because it is the name of my county and we pronounce it like ray.) I like Breanna more than Brianna and Scarlet over Scarlett.