Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I definitely prefer Elyse to Elise, even though it's a bit on the creative side. I love the name Isaac, but it looks better spelt Isaak to me. I like Grey over Gray, even though I'm American. Another one is a guilty pleasure name anyway, because it'd be mispronounced almost always. Kaede, sounds like Kay-dee, but is a fantastic character in one of my favorite books.
    Teenberry and writer

Current favorite names: Maura Soliloquy and Hadrian Matteo

GP Spellings:

Rainn [Boy]
    Skarlette [Girl]
    Ecko [Boy]
    Maximillian [Both]
    Ocktober [Boy]

I have more I just can't think
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Denver : Maleficent : Tigerlily : Wednesday
    ♂ Brooklyn : Clyde: : Disney : Elias : Galilee : Juniper

Quote Originally Posted by chrisco View Post
    Well, I love the name Zoe. It's a great name, with spunk and vivacity, and a good Greek backround. But lately I've been crushing on the spelling Zowie, even though my better sense would prevent me from ever using it : ) What about you all? Have any of you got a guilty-pleasure spelling?
    omg yes I love the name Zoe, but I love the spelling Zowie. Its so cute, plus you know, David Bowie named his kid Zowie. Can't go wrong with David Bowie. ZOWIE BOWIE. Yes good.

But I only recommend Zowie for a girl, poor lad. lol

My other guilties:

Rainn (boy)- Saw that listed earlier and I couldn't believe someone else liked it too.
    Wynona- It just looks so much spunkier. Winona is cool but y's always add attitude, I think.
    Phiona or Pheona- I just love names with ph instead of an f. Like Phoebe and Daphne
    Lyla- Lila gets mispronounced too much. Lyla is straight to the point.
    Mylo- It just looks more approachable and modern.
    Tytus- Titus is cool, but there's the issue of the word Tit in there. Plus Ty adds a more approachable, modern feel.
    Phineas- I love the Ph names. I love Finnegan and Finbar though too.
    Suzana or Susanne- I love Z's because they're so unique and make things cooler. But Sanne is Scandinavian and sounds so beautiful.
    Thackeray- Instead of Zachary. I love Hocus Pocus.
    Joysa- Instead of Joyce.
    Oralee- I know, it has Oral in it. I just love the way it looks as opposed to Ora Lee.
    Topher instead of Christopher.

I can't think of any right now lol
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Due to all the references... I'm now starting to like Niamh for Neeve

Niamh isn't simply a "legitimate" spelling - it's the PROPER spelling - and in my view the only acceptable spelling.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~