Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm a sucker for the simplest spelling. Everyone else around where i live thinks Isabelle/Isabelle is delightful, but i think Isobel/Isabel is amazing.

Also anything with a y, even if its a legitimate spelling, makes me hate it. I live around too many unnecessary-y-namers and now i just have this knee-jerk negative reaction to the letter y.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I prefer Luc to Luke.

I know Luc is a legit spelling (the French), but obviously it isn't the typical one here, but I much prefer it to Luke.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I actually quite like Aden. I knew a girl with this spelling in elementary school (born long before the Aidan/Jaden/Brayden craze) and always admired it. Plus it's an anagram of my grandmother's name, Edna.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I prefer Norah to Nora. And I like Jemma better than Gemma! Also agree about Isobel/Isabel!!!
    **Proud mama to Owen McCabe and Eloise Mairead aka "Lola Mae" **

I definitely prefer "Hailey" to "Haley" and "Gryffin" to "Gryphon." I think the extra "i" in "Hailey" makes the name look cleaner/fresher than the original spelling. "Gryffin" would be for "Gryffindor," plus I don't like the look of "phon." I think the "ffin" looks edgier.
    Current Favorites

Girls: Susannah, Mahalia, Tosca, Cassia, Jerusha, Jewel, Rose, Dove, Kate, and Eve
    Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Rafael, Dominic, Benedict, Sam, Desmond, Theodore, Tobias, and Sebastian
    Guilty Pleasures: Aurelia, Cosima, Eowyn, Neytiri, Rukia / Remy, Gryffin, Gareth, Eddard, and Judah