Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Down to 15

Down to 15

Looks like I will be naming this baby on my own as well, but i would really need some second thoughts on these names. I've listed my top 3 in order, the others are in no particular order. Parker is older sister.

would like to hear what you think of these names, associations, and if they are too popular. I don't want anything too popular..

1. Blayze - yeah I know people won't like this spelling. But I do, and I won't change the spelling
    2. Phoenix - this one has a lot of meaning to me (reborn)
    3. Mason - can't help it, I REALLY love this. But its very popular

The rest:
    Liam
    Blake
    Kingsley
    Maddox
    Ryder
    Grayson
    Maximus
    Dastan
    Hayden
    Dylan
    Lucas or Lukas
    Laser - its growing on me. this is the O-N-L-Y name that the father has suggested, and he really seems to love it. So..I guess I like it a lot because of this..
    [B][CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5]Mikayla[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys]mom to Parker Hermione
    due December 11 with #2
    [COLOR="#ff6699"]Nova Felicity[/COLOR] OR [COLOR="#3399cc"]Mason Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

Mason... second choice would be Phoenix, but I think it's trendier as a girl's name. Laser makes me think of Lazarus, but I like Lazarus. Blayze is nice and not common, but the spelling would be a sticking point for me.

I will give you my Top 5 from your list (there are a few from your list that I really love, however, since they are popular and you are worried about that I won't include them in the top 5) :

1. Phoenix - On nameberry I hear about girls having this name, but I have only ever heard of boys with this name, I guess it's more of unisex name.
    2. Dylan
    3. Lucas
    4. Blake
    5. Blayze - As you said others will have issues with spelling it like this (as a teacher I am definitely one of those people), however I love the sound and feel of the name so I'm putting it on the list

Good luck! Really love your daughter's middle name of Hermione by the way.

Lucas, Dastan, Maddox, or Liam. Maybe you could see if dad likes Sabre?
    Last edited by iamamiam; August 21st, 2013 at 08:39 PM.

My favorite picks from your list are Liam (though it is #6 on the 2012 SSA list), Blake, Maximus, Dylan, and Lucas. You might like Declan, Lucian, or Maximo, maybe? If you go with laser, you might want to go with a traditional middle name, like Laser Benjamin or Laser Patrick.