Results 1 to 5 of 21
Thread: Down to 15
August 21st, 2013 06:50 PM #1
Down to 15
Looks like I will be naming this baby on my own as well, but i would really need some second thoughts on these names. I've listed my top 3 in order, the others are in no particular order. Parker is older sister.
would like to hear what you think of these names, associations, and if they are too popular. I don't want anything too popular..
1. Blayze - yeah I know people won't like this spelling. But I do, and I won't change the spelling
2. Phoenix - this one has a lot of meaning to me (reborn)
3. Mason - can't help it, I REALLY love this. But its very popular
Lucas or Lukas
Laser - its growing on me. this is the O-N-L-Y name that the father has suggested, and he really seems to love it. So..I guess I like it a lot because of this..Mikayla
mom to Parker Hermione
due December 11 with #2
Nova Felicity OR Mason Phoenix
August 21st, 2013 06:57 PM #3
August 21st, 2013 07:04 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
I will give you my Top 5 from your list (there are a few from your list that I really love, however, since they are popular and you are worried about that I won't include them in the top 5) :
1. Phoenix - On nameberry I hear about girls having this name, but I have only ever heard of boys with this name, I guess it's more of unisex name.
5. Blayze - As you said others will have issues with spelling it like this (as a teacher I am definitely one of those people), however I love the sound and feel of the name so I'm putting it on the list
Good luck! Really love your daughter's middle name of Hermione by the way.
August 21st, 2013 07:14 PM #7
August 21st, 2013 07:38 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013