Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Magdalene

I love Magdelene! I prefer the "e" spelling as it's the one I see most often (it also seems more feminine, for some reason). Sarah Magdalene is beautiful and very well balanced. If you don't care for how Laura sounds in the middle, what about Laurel instead? Magdalene Laurel has a nice ring to it.

I love Magdalene! I prefer the e on the end but solely because it looks more balanced to me. It works fine without it. Sarah Magdalene is gorgeous! I can't remember your Elizabeth combo but I think Elizabeth Laura is beautiful and that way you could get Laura in there

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsfan01 View Post
    I love Magdalene! I prefer the e on the end but solely because it looks more balanced to me. It works fine without it. Sarah Magdalene is gorgeous! I can't remember your Elizabeth combo but I think Elizabeth Laura is beautiful and that way you could get Laura in there
    Our Elizabeth combo is Elizabeth Laura. It's the only way Elizabeth makes the short list as dh thinks it's a bit too long.
    [B]Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew[B]
    Current favs: Mary & Thomas
    Hubby's favs: Lucy and Peter

I love this name.... I also like the idea of Maggie for this instead of for the traditional Margaret.
    Magdalene Ruth, Magdalene Belle, Magdalene Elizabeth, Magdalene Esther....

Quote Originally Posted by rachelkathleen218 View Post
    I love this name.... I also like the idea of Maggie for this instead of for the traditional Margaret.
    Magdalene Ruth, Magdalene Belle, Magdalene Elizabeth, Magdalene Esther....
    Yes, aside from the sentiment sake, the real reason dh is willing to consider Magdalene is he knows he'd call her Maggie nearly all the time. I adore the name Ruth. Magdalene Ruth is awesome. I think if dh goes along with Magdalene he's not going to give me Ruth as well.
    [B]Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew[B]
    Current favs: Mary & Thomas
    Hubby's favs: Lucy and Peter