Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Charlotte Emmeline Jane
    Elizabeth Hazel Arabella

Arabella Hazel Jane
    Charlotte Emmeline Elizabeth

Emmeline Hazel Charlotte
    Elizabeth Arabella Jane

I'd say pick which ones you want to use as the first names first and the others will work their way in, only a finite number of combos and two will jump out at you.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Emmeline Arabella Jane
    Charlotte Elizabeth Hazel

I think Emmeline and Charlotte feel similar to me--classics with a little recent popularity, very elegant and wearable.
    Hazel and Arabella are a little quirkier, so I reckon they should be split between the girls.
    Jane and Elizabeth are both extremely classic and have a similar feel to me, so I'd give each girl one of those as well.
    Emmeline and Elizabeth are both long E names, so I'd prefer them split between the girls.
    Emmeline, Arabella and Elizabeth are all long, so I'd put Jane with whichever girl gets 2 of the longer names.

I like the matching long As and lovely flow of this combination from a pp:
    Hazel Charlotte Emmeline
    Jane Arabella Elizabeth

Oh, and if we're tossing in hyphens...
    Hazel-Jane Elizabeth
    Charlotte Arabella Emmeline

Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda/Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda/Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Elessar Oisín • Aviaaja Agnes Lúthien "Avi"