Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Georgia

I love Georgia. I think it may rise up the charts a bit more, but I don't think it'll make the top 100 any time soon.

Newfoundland, Canada
    Thanks guys! Happy to hear you all think it won't become the next "Sophie"! It just seems like lately I've been hearing the name a lot which is a real bummer! Hopefully in a few year's time when I'm ready to have another it won't have risen in popularity!

Georgia is a very pretty name! It would pair well in a sib set with Sullivan, as they are both "Southern"..but not
    common, and still strong names.
    I love the connection you have with the name, also. That makes it so much more special. Great choice, IMO!

Georgia isn't too common anymore. And it's classic anyway so who cares! If you love it use it.

Love your son's name- although I know a couple of Sullivans, so at least in the UK it's not so unusual!
    I think Georgia goes beautifully with Sullivan. They compliment each other beautifully- both are stylish, but not too trendy, and modern but not so modern that they will become dated.
    Good choice!