Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Using middle names as a first name?

Hi, I was thinking about people who use their middle name as a first name. One of my friends uses a nickname for one of his middles, so his name is Harold Edward Thomas Maul Surname and he goes by Tom as he really hated his first name.
    Do you use your middle name or know anyone that does?
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I know a lot of people who do this. One of my good friends in high school her name was Rebekkah Haley and she goes by Haley. Also my aunt and uncle that both go by their middle names, their names are James Richard, goes by Richard and Mary Lucille, goes by Lucille. Also my husband's uncle is Richard David and goes by Dave. It is super common!!

I do!

My name is Caroline Margot and I love it but most people call me Margot and I love it.
    Psalm 23

I know a lot of people who go by their middle names. My dad, my grandfather, and two of my cousins go exclusively by their middle names. It's relatively common in the South for boys who typically receive a common classic like Michael, James, John, or William as their first name and a maiden name or quirky family name as their middle name.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I go by both, went exclusively by my middle until I was 19-ish. Husband uses his second middle.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]