Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Alternative to Zoey?

I love the name Zoey and Zoe. However I have a niece with that name so can't use it. Can anyone suggest similar type names as Zoey? Thanks.

What about it appeals to you? The brevity, the -e ending, the Z initial? Are there other names that you like? It would help to get a sense of your style. Some names that may appeal to you:
    Zara
    Zia
    Layla
    Maisie
    Chloe
    Eve
    Cleo
    Leah
    Demi
    Phoebe
    Ava
    Hadley
    Mila
    Calla
    Luna
    Kiri
    Belle

Veda/ Vida has the same meaning as Zoe. If that's not what you're looking for I like some of the pp suggestions.

Sophia
    Olivia
    Camila
    Kadence
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

If you like the "owee" sound I suggest Chloe, which is also Greek like Zoe. Beware, though, that it's currently the 11th most popular girl name. However, Zoey and Zoe are also both in the top 100. If you like the Z initial, I suggest Zelda, Zinnia, Zora, or Zara. If you like the fact that it's Greek, you could look into Calla, Alexandra, or Penelope. I think Calla would be a wonderful choice.

Phoebe
    Aurelie
    Coralie
    Marie
    Luna
    Lucy
    Zina (not sure if everyone has gotten past the Xena warrior princess association though, lol)
    Carley
    Hadley
    Jacey
    Evie