Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Annika
    Cordelia
    Lavender
    Odessa
    Pandora

These are my 5 picks. You have a great list and I like a lot of them equally. It was a tough choice.

If you like Keltie, you might like Kelta. There is a temp where I work with this name. It was originally a nickname for Christine, but she changed her name to Kelta since everyone always called her Kelta and not Christine. I love it! I have heard Keltie used for a dog.
    I love Cora/Coral names, but Coral is a bit tough to say. I love Coralie and Coraline.
    Another name you might like instead of Coral is Laurel.

Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis

Fiona Kathleen | Mary Elisabeth | Brigid Rose

I would pick:

Daphne
    Hadley
    Waverly
    Wren

And either Araminta or Cordelia. I'm quite torn between the two of them. But I would say Araminta, I think, because I'm generally not crazy about Cordelia up front (love it as a MN, though!). I would opt for Daphne Cordelia, and use Araminta as a first. I think Araminta, Daphne, and Waverly are especially cool together! I also love Hadley and Wren, though...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I am actually overwhelmed by the number of responses, and sadly I still have no real direction! Those of you that have commented have definitely helped me knock a few out of consideration, but I still have no clear top 5 for myself, the names I really love feel somewhat unattainable in real life, for a little girl to live up to! I'm not sure I can picture a Lavender or a Corisande not being overwhelmed by such a big name. I also feel funny saying some of the names on the list aloud, and we were talking about something smelling like Lavender the other night, and it just felt funny saying Lavender as a thing, when I am also trying to picture a person! /issues

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye