Results 76 to 80 of 93
Thread: First Names Only - Pick a Top 5?
August 24th, 2013 10:58 AM #76
August 24th, 2013 11:06 AM #78
Top Three Faves - it was a tough call!
I can see these names for a girl sibset. They share a's and e's but each has a distinct look and sound. I think they're quite gorgeous together.
For mn's only
Daphne FiammettaAll the best,
August 24th, 2013 11:09 AM #80
August 24th, 2013 11:18 AM #82
1. Daphne - my almost name, my mom hates it now though lol
2. Saffron - something about it feels so 60s mod to me, cool, sophisticated, bohemian all at the same time
3. Lavender - this one has snuck up on me recently and is only gaining momentum, love it!
4. Waverly - I like the imagery I get when I hear this name, it would have been higher on my list but Witches of Waverly Way makes it seem more silly/childish than it is.
5. Pandora - love Pandora but I think she'd have a hard time at school. I also j'adore Isadora, it might be easier to wear.
honorable mentions (in order of preference): Annika, Reverie, Cordelia, Hermione, Nora, Odessa (prefer Odette)
Great list!!Inkling (28), part-time author and full-time single supermom to K & M
Finally breaking free and reinventing me. Possible Pen Names:
Strong Fresh-Start Firsts: Vivika. Brighton. Daphne. Saffron. Rossi.
Meaningful Lasts: Allen. Beckett. Briar. Eves. Hawkins. Kane. Killian. Knox. Leigh. Marlowe. Radcliff. Sterling. Taggart. Wells.
Please PM me any suggestions for names that are strong and smart, vibrant and vivid!
August 24th, 2013 11:33 AM #84Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Boston, MA