Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    A top five…out of all these glories?? Eek, how to choose…

Saffron – quite possibly my favorite nature/word name, and I adore her Firefly character
    Reverie – overwhelmingly positive associations with this name…Claude Debussey's Reverie is one of my most cherished pieces of music, and the nicknames Evie and Ever are divine.
    Corisande – I've fallen hard for this name lately…"healing hands" is such a powerfully irresistible meaning!
    Odessa – the magic and romance of The Swan Princess without the harsher T sounds of Odette. Love it!

Amoret OR Cordelia OR Daphne OR Lavender OR Moira OR Pandora OR Wren!! Sorry, I couldn’t choose just one more…

I have some veto points for you if that helps:
    Hadley – doesn't fit at all with any of your other names. I get both preppy cheerleader and hard-ass biker babe, neither of which seem to mesh with your overall ethereal, vintage, feminine vibe.
    Valencia – flouncy curtains.
    Vionnet – unless you are a huge fashion fan, this seems like an odd choice to me…like naming your daughter Chanel or Pettibone
    Annika – this one is purely personal preference, but I don't care for the spikey look and sound of this name amidst the softness of your other choices.
    Waverly – there's the Wizards to think about
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

My faves:

Amabel
    Araminta
    Keltie
    Moira
    Odessa
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

1. Hadley
    2. Keltie
    3. Wren

Quote Originally Posted by kibby View Post
    So I just cut down my very massive list to just the ones I would consider as First names, (no middle name only choices here!) So basically, I'm rethinking my list of favorites, because I don't think any of them are a favorite anymore. So pick your favorites, out of my favorites, Top 5 would be great, but if you can only manage a top 3 that would be good too! I'm crowdsourcing the berries to see which names out of some very admittedly unusual names are more universally attractive and acceptable. Feel free to comment if you'd like in addition to your top picks! Thanks berries!

Adelaide
    Amabel
    Amoret
    Annika
    Araminta
    Autumn
    Coral
    Cordelia
    Corisande
    Daphne
    Fiammetta
    Hadley
    Hermione
    Keltie
    Lavender
    Mhairi
    Moira
    Natalie
    Nora
    Odessa
    Ottilie
    Pandora
    Reverie
    Saffron
    Valencia
    Vienna
    Vionnet
    Virginia
    Waverly
    Wren
    I like Lilou so much! It's such a perfect name for a floppy bunny, or baby. Anyways, the top five for me are:
    Corisande-never heard before but love it.
    Hermione-top 3 all time faves
    Natalie
    Annika-is still in my finalists
    Adelaide