Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I would go with Wren. It is an unique, nature-inspired classic and I am a sucker for those. Such a beautiful name for a little girl.

Wren, definitely. Though come to think of it, Ren could be a nickname for FloRENce, if you wanted to reach a little bit.

If it were to be my name, I would prefer Wren. I'm not an excessively frilly person, so Florence wouldn't suit me as well.
    Astoria Nanami | Xanthe Eulalia | Delphine Rui | Paloma ??? | & still mulling

Leopold Kendrick | Harlan Rafferty | August Cormac | Evren Hugh | Foster Barnaby
    Cyrus Oberon | Duncan Ozias | Reed Lorcan | Soren Wesley
    | on the hunt for more FN's!
    ~Candace.

I am so glad I decided to post this question! The feedback has been fascinating so far. Just about a 50/50 split on the choices. And thank you all so much for giving the reasoning behind your preference -- that is helping me immensely! Keep the feedback coming!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I would choose Florence because it's more versatile. Who says you can't even use Wren as a nn? So who cares if Florence doesn't have a "w" in it? It's not like it's against the law.
    It's not like it's against the law - too funny! Thanks for the laugh, Mischa!

I'm saying Florence. I'd feel weird as a Wren, even though I like the name. Florence nn Ren would be great!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014