Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I definitely prefer Wren! It's feels fresh and nature-y! Florence sounds kind of ugly and old lady-ish to me.
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

I would choose Florence because it's more versatile. Who says you can't even use Wren as a nn? So who cares if Florence doesn't have a "w" in it? It's not like it's against the law.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Wren, by a mile! I've never liked the name Florence, as it's always sounds so prissy and dusty to me. Even meeting a fabulous Florence wasn't enough to change my mind, and she also really dislikes her own name!
    Girl Names: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boy Names: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx

Florence with the nn Wren gives you both of the names.

Definitely Florence nn Ren. Wren is nice but I think it goes better as a middle.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan