Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't really like son names. I prefer James, Harris, etc to Jameson, Harrison, etc. From your lists, I love:

Merrick
    Callen
    Conrad
    Liam

What if you compromise and use Jamison Merrick? That way both you and your husband have a name you absolutely love in the combo and it will still honor your dad with the JM initials. Good luck! =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

I second Jameson/Jamison Merrick! Here are some other ideas encase you decide to veto Merrick.

Jameson Madoc
    Jameson Malachi
    John Malcolm
    John Marlowe
    Judson

Perhaps a double middle name?

John Maverick Tennyson
    Jameson Michael Maverick
    Esmeralda | Marceline | Enid | Rosalind | Floralba
    Evander | Atlas | Cassius | Lorcan

My last name is an Americanized version of Merrick. Merrick's were the people in wales who would light the torches on the hillside to warn the King the enemy was coming. I love the story behind this name. I think Jamison Merrick is amazing.

That is a really cool story behind the name Merrick! I really like Jameson Merrick. I also never thought to use the spelling Jamison- that is sort of nice!

My only concern is that when I suggested using Merrick as a middle name, my husbands response was that it was great and he could just call him Merrick anyways! Is there really a point in using it as a middle if that is what he will be called?

Man I hope we have a girl... Boys names are just to complicated!!