Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Oh I also have a name suggustion, since you like Jamison what about either Jackson or Johnson to honor your dad?
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

Yes I suppose you all are right- I probably am over thinking it! I love Jameson Merrick for many reasons including the fact that it honors my dad and has a name we both love. And I do guess it is sort of cute for him to have nicknames just for me and dad. What I am fearful of with Jameson is that people will want to call him James or Jamie. I really don't like that James is so visual in Jameson. Is it strange that I love Jameson but hate James???

Sullivan
    Russell
    Spencer
    Eamon
    Hamish
    Oisin (Oh-sheen, an Irish name like Cora!)
    Enzo
    Seamus
    Cillian
    Ivan
    Axel

Like any of these? Bit of a mixed group of names, but maybe one is your cup of tea!
    Mum to Louis, Hector, Ottilie (Lottie), Martha, and the new and lovely Tobin

OMG I love Seamus!!! But hubby isn't crazy about it. And my mom and mother in law both say they know many dogs named Seamus. So probably won't use it

Another option we just talked about... Merrick Finn. I love Finn and would love to call him by his middle name and hubby would have Merrick. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't seem as substantial as Jameson Merrick and also doesn't have the same meaning with JM initials.