Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Out of your list my favourites are Elsa, Viveca and Clarissa (love the nn Clary!)
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

From your list, Beatrix is the only one that I really love AND seems to mesh well with the classic tone of your other kids' names. I also really like Rosemarie, but agree that the last name may be an issue.

I'm kind of on the same page as rhiatayler in terms of recommendations it seems, but I'll try to add something!

Suggestions:
    Astrid (nn Triddy)
    Augusta (nn Gussy, Auggie)
    Georgiana
    Vera
    Vivian/Vivienne (Vivi)
    Cora
    Eleanor (Nora)
    Thalia
    Cordelia (Delia)
    Delphine

Maxwell, Annika, Theodore, and...

Rosemarie - I'm guessing your last name is in your signature? It does sound a bit odd, even if Rose/Rosie is just the nickname.
    Norah - I wouldn't say too sweet, but it is getting more common. However she's not too far off from the increasing popularity of Max and Theo.
    Enora - Really don't like the look or sound of this.
    Verity - LOVE Verity! It's not a perfect match with your sibset, but it's so lovely nonetheless.
    Beatrix - If you both don't love it, it's probably not the one.
    Elsa - I like how this fits in your set, although I like Elsie even more!
    Clarissa - ditto Beatrix
    Viveca - I've been considering adding this to my own (hypothetical) list, because I love the nn Vivi! I've also considered Violet nn Vivi, though that's a bit of a stretch.
    Agnes - Way too clunky, stuck in the attic grandma for me

Verity, Norah, Elsa, and Viveca are my choices

My favorite is Viveca. It's beautiful, unexpected, but with familiar sounds and a similar vibe to Maxwell, Annika, and Theodore. Vivi or Viva work well for nns. Viveca and Theodore are in the top three for their respective gender on my own list.

I also love Beatrix with your kids names, so it's too bad your DH isn't keen.

I love Elsa and Rosemarie