Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Felix and Oskar :-)
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

1. Felix and Oskar
    2. Oskar and Clark
    3. Harvey and Walter
    4. Walter and Oskar

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Definitely Clark and Harvey! Alike but don't sound like versions of each other. If you use Oskar I would spell it Oscar, the other way just looks illiterate and childish.

Quote Originally Posted by sarap2012 View Post
    I love Clark and Walter. We are naming our son Clark and I love the nickname Walt!

What middle names are you looking at for Clark? We can't seem to agree on one.
    We are thinking of either Everett or Harrison as middle names for Clark.

I DO really like Felix and Oskar together (or Oscar) but my husband was really bothered by the odd couple reference. I don't even think I included the combo on this list because I know he does not like it. I think its really funny how many people here LOVE it though its by far been the most popular....hmmm...