Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love them both. I think Ophelia is prettier, but I'd also be afraid to use it in real life because of the potential for "feel-ya" jokes. . . .

I'd probably have Ophelia Elizabeth or Cordelia Pearl, or vice versa. I like something conservative with them, for balance.
    Last edited by annamac; August 21st, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Ophelia. The name is stunning, and the character in the Shakespeare play is so interesting and amazing. Cordelia's got a boring drawling sound, and the character is in my top ten most annoying people ever created, every time I see King Lear I want to scratch my eyes out. Ugh.

Ophelia Ondine, Ophelia Giselle, Ophelia Clemency
    Cordelia Josephine, Cordelia Marion, Cordelia Florence

Gwen; who did you play? I've been Regan in King Lear and Ophelia herself in Hamlet .
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I prefer Cordelia. I like the sound, and the many nicknames that come with it. The only downside is the character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer played by Charisma Carpenter.
    Ophelia is very pretty, but I can't help but think of Shakespeare's character.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Ophelia by far. The sound, the look, the imagery, the connection. Everything is perfect. If you don't mind the tragic twist to her character, I think it's a beautiful name <3
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver