Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Do you like any of these names?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunter

4 9.52%
  • Wyatt

11 26.19%
  • Quentin

10 23.81%
  • Bryce

1 2.38%
  • Parker

4 9.52%
  • Elliott

12 28.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    All of the names are pretty great imo. Hmm.. I particularly like Elliot Richard, Quentin Richard, and Wyatt Richard.

Some Suggestions
    Nathan
    Wade
    Dylan
    Eli
    Samuel
    Alec
    Nolan
    Callum
    David
    Benjamin
    Emmett
    Isaac

Good luck!

I like Wyatt a lot and Quentin is pretty cool too. Just so you know, Quinn and just about all "Ella" names are really popular for girls right now. I don't know if that affects how you feel about Quentin and Elliott, but it's something I would want at least want to know if I were deciding.

I agree that Parker and Hunter don't sound very wonderful with Richard, but it's most important how any of the names sound with your last name.

Some others that come to mind...
    Wesley
    West
    Weston
    Archer
    Arthur
    Bryden
    Adam
    Bay
    Wade
    Paxton

I like Elliott the best and I think it flows well with Richard.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

I like Elliot best. Maybe Quincy would be another option? Wyatt is also a great name!

I have to agree with Amelia Williams - while I like Hunter and Parker, they sound awkward next to Richard.
    I'm a sucker for Q names (Quincy, Quentin and Quigley), so Quentin would have to be my favorite. Quentin Richard is superb.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid