Names Searched Right Now:

Middle and Surname for this character

I had this military style/type dream and I want to turn it into a story. There's a female soldier of Indian (India) descent and I'm trying to determine a middle and surname for her. Her first name is Mimet and she Americanized a nickname for it, Mindy. (Mindy Kaling was kind of my inspiration). I thought about using Mimi, but I'm not sold on it. There's something really cute about Mindy.

I was thinking Chopra for the last name, but I want a longer version of that or something longer in general, but easy to pronounce.

Her middle name can be anything that flows well with her first and last name. It can be an exotic sounding name or something common, but something more than Jane or Mary.

Basically, she has long black hair, hazel eyes, and she's very brave. I don't want to give too much more info about her. And I'm dead set on the first name. (Pronounced Muh-met)

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

Kapoor was the first surname that popped into my head; it flows really well with Mimet and is a relatively common Hindi name. I don't really think you need a first name unless it's imperative to the story; does she ever go by her middle name? Does anyone ever use it? Usually, if you're writing it on a form or something, you only need an initial. I listed some middle names, for you, however, and I think that the Indian/Hindi/Sanskrit ones would work better than some of the others I've listed.

Mimet Chandra
    Mimet Avani
    Mimet Priya
    Mimet Lakshmi

Mimet Elise
    Mimet Phoebe
    Mimet Caroline
    Mimet Josephine
    Mimet Anneliese
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Well, she dies in the story and during her eulogy, her full name is said.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally