Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A mysterious name - Continiued!

Alright, I have looked through suggestions and looked up some names myself, thank you so much everyone, so far! So now is second round, I have choosen some names I think are mysterious, special, elegant, "Darkish"/dystopian, unusual and odd.

I consider so far:
    Sable
    Severine
    Selene
    Araignée (but I may spell it differently)
    Amaryllis
    Lucinda
    Victorina
    Melanoi
    Lynessa
    Dinah

Could anyone tell me what they think of the names? Like their top 5 choices? Or maybe if they have got enough time, rate all names from 1-10?

Also, if you have name that you want to suggest that isn't on this list, feel free to! Especially if it relates to spiders!

I like Severine. That is the only one that stands out for me.
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

Dinah doesn't sound very mysterious--it's from a common children's song. I second Severine!

I like Sable, Severine, Araignée and Amaryllis. But Severine sounds close to Severus, so I think of HP, and Amaryllis is just a pink flower.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Amaryllis is my favorite on the list in terms of likeability.

I don't like Araignee. Not sure how to pronounce it.
    1 being the least mysterious 10 being the most mysterious

Amaryllis 6
    Sable 7
    Selene 8
    Severine 9
    Lucinda 4 (Lucinda Williams and Ella Enchanted) but lovely
    Victorina 5
    Melanoi 8 (This is a good villain name. It reminds me of both melanoma and annoyance.)
    Lynessa 4 Less mysterious more 90's trendy
    Dinah 4 I like the Alice in Wonderland connection. However Dinah is hardly mysterious.