Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sarah Clementine (+1)
    Sarah Jasmine
    Sarah Jocelyne
    Sarah Emery
    Sarah Madeleine
    Sarah Maureen
    Sarah Jacqueline (is Jacqueline ready for a comeback?)
    Sarah Ever

...off the top of my head.

Well I am a bit partial to Sarah Katherine, as my totally adorable two yo has that name I love the name Sarah! Let's see:
    Sarah Katherine
    Sarah Elizabeth
    Sarah Faith
    Sarah Josephine
    Sarah Beatrix
    Sarah Rose
    Sarah Penelope
    Sarah Adeline
    Sarah Joy
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I am a Sarah, and I really didn't like it because it was so common in the 80s/90s. My middle name is Michelle, so basically I was a walking billboard for the era. There were so many of us! (Not to mention that I was called 'Buffy' for the entirety of my 7th grade year) I have basically gone by my first name and last initial my whole life. There are a ton of us!

So my suggestion is to give your daughter an uncommon middle name, so at least she has something unique to fall back on! There should be something special to make her feel like she's not one of the crowd.
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

I have to say, I am totally Loving Sarah Therese for you!! Wow! That is just beautiful!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

How do you feel about Sarah Violet? It was a combo on my list a long while ago, and it seems to have the same charm of Sarah Elizabeth and Sarah Caroline, but a little less expected. I find it really pretty, but I'm probably biased.

I sort of like the idea of alliteration with Sarah, too (although that might be too hissy with your surname?)--Sarah Scarlett, Sarah Sybil, Sarah Sylvie, etc.?

Good luck!