Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Name favorites :

Alana, Scarlett, Alexandria, Annalise, Gianna, Marcella, Kayla, Arabella, Julianna, Anastasia, Jovanna

Cole, William, Samuel, Caleb, Rylan, Roman, Grayson, Jackson, Joseph, Caden, Christian, Joshua

First, congratulations! Second, I love Alexandra and Elizabeth. Clara is a bit short, but you could always do Alexandra Clare.
    I like how they're both vowel names, and it would be cool if twin 2 could carry on the vowels. Both names are also four syllables, which is why Clara feels so short with only two. Have you ever thought of double barreling? My initial thought is Clarabelle, but that is also the name of a cow in some old Disney shorts. But there's Clara-Rose, Clara-Ruth
    for example,
    Alexandra and Isabella
    Alexandra and Ophelia
    Alexandra and Isadora
    Alexandra and Oriana
    Imogen
    Ivanna nn Ivy
    Odette
    Odelia

I would avoid other E and A names in case you want to use initials to label chore charts or lunch boxes. Me being Michaila and having a brother named Martin kind of bothered me that I had to use C or H (for Haili or my middle name) for really short abbreviations.

Other non-vowel suggestions:
    Felicity
    Valentina
    Tatiana
    Cordelia
    Francisca nn Cici
    Cassandra
    Susanna
    Marianna
    Leandra
    Josephina or Josephine is also nice
    Gabriella
    Hannelore
    Galilaia
    Graciela
    Honoria
    Rosalia
    Seraphina
    Julianna
    Sophronia (actually a name I originally found in a book called Five Little Peppers and How They Grew She went by Phronsie)
    Mirabella
    if Coraline isn't your cup of tea...try Coralia
    Daniella

Okay, the minute I saw Felicity, I'm like-there it is. Alexandra is Greek for "defender of the people" Felicity is Latin for "happiness" Not the same origin, but very close. Ally and Lissy work well as nicknames, but I love Felicity in its entirety. Felicia is also an option, but I can never figure out if it's supposed to be Fe-leesh-ah or Fe-lee-see-ah. I blame spanish class for my confusion over it.

I think Elizabeth, Felicity Rose and Alexandra Clare would make a wonderful sibling set!
    Teenage Name Geek & Author
    Novel Faves:
    Beauty is Blind:Aurelia Dawn, Briony Sage & Calista Rose; Damien Lysander
    Twice Upon a Time: Contenza "Connie" & Jensina "Jennie"
    Reality:
    GIRLS: Antonia Jude "Annie" Rosalind Briar "Lindy" Felicity Snow, Tabitha Belle, Briallen
    BOYS: Gabriel Kai, Sebastian Lawrence, Benedict Jotham, Lionel James, Nathaniel
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9792647

Love Alexandria, nn Alex or Ally. I like Rose as a first or middle. Lillian Rose is beautiful.

I love Alexandra Ruth and Isabelle Rose because I think they flow well together (also with Elizabeth) and you can stick with a vowels the first letter of the first name (which I know was not a priority on your post/list but I think it would be cool). You can call them Ally and Belle or Ally and Bella which I think is very cute also
    I hope this helped!

A lot of people have been suggesting Isabel(le) variations, but I would feel weird about that since Isabel and Elizabeth are related names.

Other classic names of varying popularity:
    Caroline
    Charlotte
    Louisa
    Georgia
    Victoria
    Mary (although if you choose Mary, all of your daughters will have names belonging to Queen Elizabeth II)
    Rebecca
    Philippa
    Genevieve
    Sylvia

I also think that you can use Clara, although it looks a little short compared to her sister's names. But to me Alexandra Ruth and Clara Margaret feel like they could be sisters.
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.