Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Elizabeth, Alexandra and Caroline are probably as perfect as you can get for sisters. If you asked someone to name 3 classic girls' names, I think many people would name these 3. They are all soft and beautiful but still retain their individual sounds (I too like the idea of different endings when possible). HOWEVER, if Caroline isn't feeling right to you, then maybe it isn't for whatever reason. If this is the case, I really like the previous suggestions of Isabel and Josephine. I also think one of your middle name choices, Margaret, would be a lovely first name to join Elizabeth and Alexandra perhaps. (NN Maggie to go with NN Ally? Very sweet). I'm curious if Elizabeth has a nickname?

Some of my favorite combos:

Alexandra Rose & Caroline Ruth

Alexandra Ruth & Isabel Rose
    Alexandra Ruth & Margaret Rose
    Alexandra Ruth & Josephine Rose

(I love Alexandra Rose as a combo, and with Caroline I like how Ruth fits. But for the rest of the comboc, I think Rose is needed in the opposite twin name to soften it up. And Alexandra Ruth flows beautifully as well, so no loss there!) Good luck & Congrats!

I love Alexandra Rose (nn.Ally) and Josephine Ruth (nn.Josie,Jo, Posy or Phina)
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

I love Alexandra Rose (nn.Ally) and Josephine Ruth (nn.Josie or Posy)
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by evetallulah View Post
    I love Alexandra Rose (nn.Ally) and Josephine Ruth (nn.Josie,Jo, Posy or Phina)
    I was going to say this! I love the thought of identical twin girls having the middle names Rose and Ruth- both 4 letter R names but with distinct personalities and both family names for you. Josephine seems like a perfect twin for Alexandra. I also love the suggestion of Charlotte (nn Lottie) with Alexandra and Elizabeth.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

I think both Caroline and Josephine would work wonderfully with Alexandra!

You could do:
    Caroline Rose (nn Cara) and Alexandra Ruth (nn Ally)
    Josephine Rose (nn Josie) and Alexandra Ruth (nn Ally)

Ally and Cara & Ally and Josie both sound cute together.

Good luck!