10 27.03%
  • Emmett

9 24.32%
  • Declan

12 32.43%
  • Elliott

6 16.22%

Names for a spunky, sweet Irish boy - with poll

We're in the home stretch and have narrowed our names down. We still don't know if it's a boy or girl, but here are the final few for a little boy. The middle name will be Alexander. Our last name is a classic Irish name (O').

What do you think?

Micah
    Emmett
    Declan
    Elliott
    Last edited by hdco; August 20th, 2013 at 05:50 PM.

I voted for Emmett though I also like Declan and Elliott. Micah is nice but when I say Micah O' out loud, the vowels blend into each other to give first name Miko.

I love & vote Emmett but then i saw the middle Alexander and i dont like them together . Micah Alexander is better imo .
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Alaska ~ Remember *Mem* ~ Winter ~ Wolf .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Of the four, I think I'd choose Elliott first, Micah second (ever thought about Malachi?). I don't know if I'm too crazy about Emmett or Declan personally. But no reflection on you - just yesterday I noticed a pattern - there aren't too many names I like without an "i" in it! LOL, don't know what that's all about!
    Last edited by iwillpraise; August 24th, 2013 at 11:44 AM.
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

Nadia Clarice, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobias

I voted for Declan, I think it goes beautifully with an O' surname. Declan Alexander, <swoon>. Micah ends with a vowel so the flow may not be great w/ your ln since it starts w/ a vowel and I don't care for it w/ Alexander. Emmett is ok, but not my favorite w/ your mn choice. Elliot would be my 2nd favorite, though I prefer it with just one t and Elliott Alexander may be a bit L heavy if you want to get really nitpicky.
    Last edited by kashed22; August 20th, 2013 at 07:01 PM.