Results 11 to 15 of 17
August 20th, 2013 08:35 PM #11Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
August 20th, 2013 10:19 PM #13Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
August 20th, 2013 10:48 PM #15
Cool list! I really like...
Sterling (definitely not too pretentious)
Skyler (but rather popular)
Leon (like more than Leonardo or Lev)
I don't know how Canadians pronounce Warwick, but in Australia and Britain, it's definitely said "Worrick". So you may have some issues.
Quillan and Casparo are the only names I'm not keen on.~ Mother of Violet Elizabeth Rose ~
FUTURE DAUGHTER: AUDREY, DAPHNE OR IVY
FUTURE SON: FREDERICK, HENRY OR THEODORE
August 20th, 2013 10:56 PM #17
1. Quillan (nn Quill) - Really cute. Unusual without being weird.
2. Peregrine (nn Penn) - I like Penn, but not Peregrine. I know it's a berry fave, but it's just.... weird to me. I just think of the falcon and get confused.
3. Sterling - someone I worked with just named their son this last year. I think it's cute. (Have you watched Archer though? His first name is Sterling and he's not exactly someone you'd want to name your kid after. It's not a huge problem, as probably I'm the only one to think of this but... be aware.)
4. Skyler - It's gone quite girly as of late.... but it still can be used for boys.
5. Casparo - This just looks a little made up to me. If you're looking for an alternative to Casper, have you tried Gaspar? That might have its own set of problems though...
6. Jasper - Cute.
7. Warwick - Makes me think of Warwick Davis. Not a bad association, but quite proper.
8. Leonardo, Leon or Lev - HATE Leon, but this is a personal preference. Love Leonardo, and Lev is just ok.
9. Lief - Meh. Very artsy.
10. Stellan - Love.
My favorites are Stellan and Leonardo, and the ones I dislike are Peregrine and Casparo. I think your list just needs a little refining, but you're on a good track.- current loves -
Harriet - Flora - Violet - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
Milo - Frederick - Dashiell - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theo - Harrison - Jack
August 21st, 2013 12:28 AM #19aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen