Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Wonderful list! Not too weird at all!!! The one I question is Warwick, which I personally just don't like the sound of much. Skyler and Jasper are a bit more common then the rest of your names, but that's ok, if you love them.
    My personal favourite: Leif. I love this name...
    My favourites with Griffyn and Azalia: Sterling or Peregrine. I actually like how Peregrine shares the 'n' ending with Griffyn and is longer/more syllables like Azalia. In my opinion it works.
    I also like:
    Leonardo, tho its maybe a bit much
    Casparo, this one is cool!
    Quillan and Stellan, but I also say these maybe match Griffyn too much with the 2 syllables ending in 'n'.
    Good luck!!
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly

I love the name Leif! (I think that is what you meant anyway--Lief isn't a name). It is simple and strong and masculine, but also seems to fit a little boy quite well.

I also like Peregrine, but prefer the nicknames "Pippin" or "Pip."

And I like Stellan well enough. I don't think it sounds feminine despite its similarity to Stella.

Good luck!
    Nissa -- Elsa -- Rauha -- Karolina/Karoliina -- Melina -- Lucia -- Saoirse -- Dagny -- Rosemary -- Lydia -- Grace/Gracia -- Teresa -- Eleanora -- Kirsten "Kirsi"

Einar -- Bjorn -- Ragnar -- Leif -- Pavel "Pasha" -- Soren -- Ruben -- Finn -- Alarik -- Felix -- Daniel -- Brooks -- Dmitri "Dima" -- Kristoffer "Risto" -- Elessar -- Illarion

Congratulations! To go with your other children's names I really like Jasper, Sterling, or Leon.

[QUOTE=mvictorm;2032580]Mischa - you are right! I spelt Leif wrong. I wasn't trying to introduce a new spelling! Yeah family member said the same thing about Griffyn and the "en" sounding names being too similar. I am not sure what I think about the endings sounding the same. Too me it feels like they go more together, but its definitely something to consider.

Regarding Peregrine - I love the name and since it's three-syllables, it's not as matchy with Griffyn as the other two-syllable names ending in "n" like Stellan. Besides, if you call him Perry most of the time, then it's a non-issue.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:20 PM.