Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad news...

Hybrid View

Sad news...

I miscarried at 6 weeks. The Lord works in mysterious ways...we don't know why or what...but He has everything....We went to see how Bean was doing...but God had other plans...I can say I was 6 weeks with Bean I am doing fine, I know the Lord has everything taken care of...It is a sad moment, but with our faith in our Savior we are strong when we are weak. Just needing prayers..of comfort during this time...
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

I'm so sorry, and will light candles for you and send happy thoughts your way. I hope your husband is taking good care of you, and that you take care of yourself too. Lots of *hugs*.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thank you ...
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

Unhappy

I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you are able to find comfort in your faith. Make sure to take care of yourself. You're in my thoughts. <3
    Vanessa
    due with first child 08/17/14

caine, calloway, clark, boyd, declan, evander, flynn, graham, heath, ian, innes, jared, kent, kieran, lawrence, lewis, linden, marcus, oscar, rhys, robert, sage, soren, wade
    anne, annika, anya, ashelia, astrid, augusta, beatrix, bonnie, catherine, cecily, clara, cordelia, della, eileen, elsa, eulalia, freya, helena, henrietta, india, jane, julia, linnea, liv, louisa, mabel, magnolia, margaret, margot, matilda, melanie, nell, rose, tallulah

Awww Ilovenames, that is indeed sad and heartbreaking. I am feeling for you and your husband. You are in the best spot for putting your trust and faith in the Lord. I find that reading the Psalms can help with lifes big dissapointnents and tough times. I miscarried at 5 weeks earlier this year. It seemed to come out of nowhere, just as we were starting to celebrate. A friend of mine lent me a book called Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mitze (I'm sure I have her surname slightly wrong so I will look it up and let you know). It sure is an interesting read and quite thought provoking. May be even worth a look to Google it. Anyway , I'll say a prayer for you too. Take care of yourselves, in this sad time.
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx